Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My life, this one, is in a constant state of tribalistic, but normalistic flux. My own interpretation of my immediate is, while completely subjective in understanding, an understandably reactionary impulsive model, which I deem accurate and trustworthy, but which in essence is absolutely false in structure, being, and actuality.

It is the influenciers, the experiential happenstance, or the interpretations of actions from the you that defines it, that creates the interpretator of the first person self that we all share.

This rambling, not-to-be-read entry arrives by way of the Fat Tuesday celebration of the NOLA world. whodat.

3 comments:

Tamagosan said...

I totally agree.

Brooks Rocco said...

Wow. I think I do too.

Tamagosan said...

OH wait, now that I'm reading it again, I'm seeing that it's in English. I think it just made more sense when I thought it was in French. My bad.